* The achievement Brew of the Year has been removed from the Brewmaster meta-achievement. The achievement Brew of the Month has been added in its place.
* Noblegarden has been redesigned into a week-long holiday with new items, quests, and more. Various achievements have been added, including the meta-achievement Noble Gardener, which is now required for the meta-achievement What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been.
* Armor Penetration Rating: All classes now receive 25% more benefit from Armor Penetration Rating.
* Haste Rating: Shamans, Paladins, Druids, and Death Knights now receive 30% more melee haste from Haste Rating.
* Taunts: All player or pet-generated taunts now have a shared diminish category.
* Frost Presence: Magic damage reduction is now 10%, down from 15%.
* Howling Blast: Base damage and scaling doubled. This ability no longer deals bonus damage to targets with Frost Fever. Cooldown increased to 10 sec.
* Rune of the Fallen Crusader: This weapon enchant now provides only 15% strength, but its chance to proc is doubled.
* Blade Barrier: Now grants 1/2/3/4/5% damage reduction instead of 2/4/6/8/10% parry.
* Dancing Rune Weapon: Damage done by this pet reduced by 50%, but duration doubled.
* Hysteria: This ability now causes the target to lose health rather than take damage.
* Might of Mograine: No longer increases critical strike damage bonus and instead increases damage on its listed abilities by 3/7/10%.
* Vampiric Blood: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
* Will of the Necropolis: This ability now has a 15 second cooldown on how often it can occur.
* Glacier Rot: Third rank added, and damage bonus increased to 7/13/20%.
* Guile of Gorefiend: No longer increases critical strike damage bonus and instead increases damage on its listed abilities by 5/10/15%.
* Lichborne: No longer improves your chance to be missed.
* Unbreakable Armor: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
* Bone Shield: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
* Outbreak: Increases the damage of Plague Strike by 10/20/30% and Scourge Strike by 7/13/20%.
* Scourge Strike: Damage increased.
* Faerie Fire and Faerie Fire (Feral): Now have a 5 minute duration, and a 40 second PvP duration.
* Starfall: Cooldown reduced to 90 seconds.
* Celestial Focus re-designed: Reduces the pushback suffered from damaging attacks while casting Starfire, Hibernate and Cyclone by 23/46/70% and increases your total spell haste by 1/2/3%.
* Eclipse: The benefit to Wrath triggered by casting Starfire has been increased to +30% bonus damage on Wrath.
* Insect Swarm: The bonus damage from spellpower on this damage over time ability has been increased significantly to match similar spells on other classes.
* Nature's Grace re-designed: All spell criticals have a 33/66/100% chance to grace you with a blessing of nature, increasing your spell casting speed by 20% for 3 seconds.
* Aspect of the Pack is now raid wide, and radius increased from 30 yards to 40 yards.
* Animal Handler: No longer reduces the cooldown of Master's Call, instead increases the duration of the Master's Call effect by 3/6 sec.
* Chimera Shot: Mana cost reduced from 16% to 12%.
* Rapid Recuperation re-designed: You gain 2/4% of your mana every 3 sec while under the effect of Rapid Fire, and you gain 1/2% of your mana every 2 sec for 6 sec when you gain Rapid Killing.
* Explosive Shot: Base damage lowered by 10%. Attack power scaling reduced by 12.5%. The periodic damage from this ability no longer triggers Judgement of Wisdom and Judgement of Light.
* Trap Mastery, Resourcefulness and T.N.T. now all affect Black Arrow.
* Great Resistance increased to 5/10/15% magic damage reduction, up from 3/6/9%.
* New Talent: Shark Attack: This new two-rank talent is available to Ferocity pets. It increases pet damage.
* New Talent: Silverback: This new two-rank talent is available to Tenacity pets. It heals the pet when Growl is used.
* Turtles and Crabs now dwell in waters of and off Eversong and the Ghostlands, giving Blood Elf hunters access to local Tenacity pets.
* New Talent: Wild Hunt: This new two-rank talent is available to all 3 pet trees. Increases the contribution your pets get from your Stamina by 20/40% and attack power by 10/20%.
* Ignite: The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage.
* Hand of Sacrifice: The damage transferred by this ability is now capped by the Paladin’s health.
* Forbearance reduced to 2 min duration.
* Sacred Shield: This effect cannot be cast on more than one friendly target at a time.
* Aura Mastery: Now makes anyone affected by Concentration Aura to be immune to Interrupt and Silence mechanics and increases the effectiveness of all other auras by 100%. Lasts 10 sec. 2 min cooldown.
* Blessed Hands: No longer reduces cooldowns of Hand spells. Instead, it improves the effectiveness of Hand of Salvation by 50/100% and Hand of Sacrifice by an additional 5/10%.
* Enlightened Judgements: No longer increases the range of Judgement of Justice. Moved to Tier 10.
* Infusion of Light: Now increases the critical chance of your next Holy Light by 10/20% instead of reducing cast time. Moved to Tier 10.
* Judgements of the Pure moved to Tier 9.
* Sacred Cleansing moved to Tier 8.
* Divine Guardian re-designed: Now increases the effectiveness of Divine Sacrifice by an additional 5/10% and increases the duration of Sacred Shield by 50/100% and the amount absorbed by 10/20%.
* New Talent: Divine Sacrifice: Causes all party/raid members affected by one of the paladin’s auras to transfer 30% of all damage taken to the paladin (maximum of 150% of the paladin’s max health). Lasts 10 sec. 2 min cooldown.
* Guarded by the Light: Now makes Divine Plea 50/100% less likely to be dispelled.
* Sanctified Seals: Renamed Sanctity of Battle. Now also increases damage done by Exorcism and Crusader Strike by 5/10/15%.
* Mental Agility: Reduced to 3 points (4/7/10%), down from 5.
* Mind Melt: Now also increases the periodic critical strike chance of your Shadow Word: Pain, Devouring Plague and Vampiric Touch spells by 3/6%.
* Deadly Poison: The amount of damage this poison generates from the Rogue’s attack power has been increased from 8% per application to 12%.
* Tricks of the Trade: Will now begin following the first damaging attack.
* Flametongue Weapon: Bonus damage from spell power now based on weapon speed. Slower weapons will benefit more from spell power.
* Frostbrand Weapon: Damage increased by approximately 20%.
* Flurry: Now provides 5/10/15/20/25% haste instead of 10/15/20/25/30%.
* New Talent: Frozen Power: Increases the damage done by your Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Lava Lash and Shock spells by 5/10% on targets afflicted by your Frostbrand Attack effect, and your Frost Shock has a 50/100% chance to root the target in Ice for 5 sec. when used on targets at or further than 15 yards from you.
* Tidal Force: Now has a new spell effect.
* Doomguard: Cooldown reduced to 30 minutes, down from 60 minutes. Damage reduced approximately 30%, and health reduced approximately 30%.
* Voidwalker: The health bonus on this pet has been reduced from 60% to 10%.
* Eradication: Whenever you deal damage with Corruption, you have a 6% chance to gain the Eradication effect. The Eradication effect increases your spell casting speed by 6/12/20% for 10 seconds.
* Immolation and Unstable Affliction are now in the same exclusive category (both damage over time effects cannot be present at the same time by the same caster on a target).
* Malediction: No longer increases the effect of Curse of the Elements, but now also increases the periodic critical strike chance of your Corruption and Unstable Affliction spells by 3/6/9%.
* Siphon Life: The Siphon Life spell has been removed. Siphon Life now causes your Corruption spell to instantly heal you for 40% of the damage done. In addition, the damage done by your Corruption, Seed of Corruption and Unstable Affliction damage over time effects is increased by 5%.
* Soul Siphon re-designed: Increases the amount drained by your Drain Life and Drain Soul spells by an additional 3/6% for each of your Affliction effects on the target, up to a maximum of 9/18% additional effect.
* Battle Stance: Now increases armor penetration by 10%.
* Berserker Stance: Now increases damage taken by 5%.
* Defensive Stance: Now reduces damage caused by 5%.
* Disarm: This ability now disarms ranged weapons as well.
* Intimidating Shout: Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes.
* Shattering Throw: This new warrior ability, trainable at level 71, deals damage the same as Heroic Throw, but also causes the victim’s armor to be reduced by 20% for 10 sec. (stacking with Sunder Armor). If the victim is immune, it will remove that immunity instead of dealing damage and reducing armor. Costs 25 rage, only useable in Battle Stance, 5 min cooldown.
* Deep Wounds: The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage. The base weapon damage used in the calculation will still be modified by those effects.
* Taste for Blood: Will now proc 33/66/100% of the time with a 6 second cooldown.
* Horde characters may now obtain the quest CLUCK! from Chickens. While Farmer Saldean won't be selling Special Chicken Feed to the Horde, perhaps "Westfall" William Saldean in Brill might...
* Glyph of Dark Death: Increases the damage done by Death Coil by 15%.
* Glyph of Strangulate: This glyph has been changed to reduce the cooldown by 20 sec.
* Glyph of Shred: Now increases remaining duration on Rip by 2 sec. each time it is used, up to a maximum of 6 sec.
* Glyph of Starfall: Changed to reduce the cooldown by 30 sec.
* Glyph of Aspect of the Monkey: No longer works while under the effect of Aspect of the Dragonhawk.
* Glyph of Holy Light: Can no longer crit and has had its range updated.
* Glyph of Salvation: When you cast Hand of Salvation on yourself, it also reduces damage taken by 20%.
* Glyph of Envenom: This glyph prevents Envenom from consuming Deadly Poison on the target.
* Glyph of Last Stand: Now reduces the cooldown of Last Stand by 60 sec.
* Paladin Healer PvP Set Bonus: The bonus for Holy Shock healing has been reduced to 10%.
* Sigil of the Frozen Conscience: The bonus to Icy Touch from this relic has been reduced to a value appropriate to the item’s level.
* Sprite Darter Eggs: May now (very rarely) drop from Sprite Darters in Feralas. Note that only Horde characters can attack and kill Sprite Darters.
* Tiny Emerald Whelplings: May now (very rarely) drop from Adolescent Whelps in the Swamp of Sorrows.
* Support for Logitech G-15 and G-19 keyboards with LCD displays has been added.
* A number of performance and smoothness enhancements have been implemented.
* The new high-res player textures are supported on dual processor systems running OS X 10.5.
* A crashing bug involving chat channel commands has been fixed.
* A problem involving window focus and foreground/background status has been fixed.
* Movie recording feature has had some user interface improvements.
* Lifebloom: Corrected some bugs with the new blooming functionality and dispels.
* Thunder Capacitor's cooldown functions.